If you are new to cycling, the Scottish Highlands or activity holidays in general, let trailab suggest one of the best ways to discover what it's all about.
What better way to get introduced to the Scottish Highlands than by a trip up the fantastic Nevis Range gondola. Take in some of the incredible vista and let the majestic Highland scenery inspire you for your first challenge...
- Get started on a basic mountain bike skills course with Bike School Scotland which will let you quickly gain confidence to try some trails by yourself.
- Try your hand at ice climbing at Ice Factor, the world's biggest indoor ice wall in Kinlochleven.
- Sample a dram at the Ben Nevis distillery, one of Scotland's oldest licensed distilleries.
- Boat trips with Seaxplorer let you get up close with seals, otters, porpoise and other wildlife.
- There are many more activities available in the area - we are happy to advise you on any activity you want to know more about!
Please note that these activities are not run by trailab and will require booking seperately. We will of course be more than happy to arrange this for you!