- welcome - Mountain bike holidays in Fort William, Nevis Range. Weekends, short breaks and more in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
mountain biking - Mountain bike holidays with trailab, for newcomers, experts, partners and friends. Various options.
- stay: dirty weekend - Long weekends - the perfect way to take a short break without taking too much time off work.
- stay: dirty stopout - Mid week short breaks - an alternative way to squeeze in the perfect holiday and beat the weekend crowds.
- stay: dirty laundry - Full week long mountain bike holidays - when you realise that a few days isn't enough!
- do: dirty hankie - Cross country mountain bike holidays are ideal for adventurous riders wishing to explore.
- do: dirty scoundrel - Downhill mountain biking never looked as good as it does at Nevis Range - probably one of the best venues in the world.
- do: dirty dancing - Mountain bike trials aren't just for city centres - trials really pulls in the crowds when the World Cup passes though.
- do: dirty dozen - Probably one of the most memorable ways to spend your mountain bike holliday - the dirty dozen will not disappoint!
- do: dirty cows - Leave the lads at home - take in the best of the local biking and combine it with some of the nicer things in life.
- more: adventure - Discover all that the region has to offer, in partnership with Highlands and Islands Adventures.
- more: skills camps - Improve your skills with Alastair MacLennan at MTB Ride Guide on your trailab holiday.
- more: bike school
- supported rides - Supported rides with your mountain bike or road bike around the Lochaber region. Explore Ardnamurchan, Skye, Cairngorm and more.
- discoverer - For those who are new to cycling or the Highlands, trailab offer a way to discover what it's all about.
- walking & climbing - Walking and climbing in and around Ben Nevis - so many options for beginners and experts alike.
- F.A.Q. - Frequently asked questions about your mountain bike holiday with trailab.
- mountain biking - Mountain bike holidays with trailab, for newcomers, experts, partners and friends. Various options.
where to ride
- nevis range - Nevis range is one of the best mountain biking venues in the country. Take a ride up the Aonach Mor gondola and find out why!
- laggan wolftrax - Laggan Wolftrax is a short hop from trailab house and Nevis Range. Packed with some of the most technical trails in the country.
- glencoe & rannoch - Mention Glencoe or Rannoch moor to anyone and realise why it's famous for its variety of mountain biking possibilities.
- cairngorms - The Cairngorms National Park attracts thousands of mountain bikers keen to explore some real Scottish wilderness.
- hidden gems - Mountain bike trails too good to miss, as recommended by trailab guests.
prices & booking - Prices and booking information for your trailab mountain bike holiday.
- terms & conditions - The small print, terms and conditions of booking for trailab mountain bike holidays.
- camps - Mountain bike skills camps in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
- gallery - Some inspiring photos from trailab.
- contact us - Contact details for trailab mountain bike holidays.